SAVE THE DATE!
Wednesday & Thursday, November 1 & 2, 2017
Join us Wednesday, November 1, 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Thursday, November 2, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Verizon Event Center, Mankato for the 6h annual YWCA Women's Leadership Conference. This two-day conference features a number of speakers with proven leadership talents who will offer insight, experiential skills and inspiration.
Wednesday night will feature a social & business showcase, dinner and Liz Nead will be back to present on Active Leadership!
Thursday we will host a variety of speakers, have time for self-reflection, networking and great food! Our featured speaker will be Trista Harris with her message "The Future Started Yesterday."
Showcase your business at the conference!
Not only can you attend the conference, but you can also promote your business to 400 women with a display table.
Learn more by clicking here.
Want to sign up for the conference only - visit www.mankatoywca.org Registration is now open!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the YWCA
Women’s Leadership Conference
10. Designed by women for women
9. Earn general continuing education credits
8. Invest in yourself and discover your unique potential
7. Network and build connections with amazing women
6. Time to explore what leadership means to you
5. The wine wall
4. Be inspired by our community
3. Nationally-acclaimed keynote speakers
2. Renew your passion and motivation
1. Because every woman is a leader and Our Time is Now